Friday, June 3, 2022

Birthday Boy Strikes Silver June 2, 2022

After a cancellation and a day off I was back on the water again today with Chrissy who booked me for her dad and mom to spend a half day on the water for his birthday tomorrow.  She originally wanted tarpon as her dad Bob (with one "O", LOL) really wanted tarpon but I explained the tarpon situation and they were cool chasing bonefish and permit instead.  We started early at 6:30AM out of Homestead and took advantage of the lower stages of the tide.  Man there were fish everywhere, bones and permit!  After a number of shots things quieted down and we tried to fish a couple of spots but there were skiffs close enough to them that I couldn't fish them so off we went somewhere else.  Eventually I saw one of the skiffs leave and hit the exact spot where I knew there would be bonefish cruising.  Well, well, well not long after we set up I hear Bob say "Oh, I got a hit!"  I look and see the rod bend and the reel singing.  Several long runs and a bit of drama as the bonefish tried to get under the boat, later we landed a nice 9lb bonefish just before we were going to head back.  Wow, nice work Bob and happy birthday!  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

2 comments:

  1. The delightful article you have posted here. This is a good way to increase our knowledge of fishing equipment dubai Continue sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 3 piece paddle board is a type of paddle board that is made up of three pieces that fit together. The three pieces are the deck, the fin, and the leash. The deck is the part of the paddle board that you stand on. The fin is the part of the paddle board that helps you steer. The leash is the part of the paddle board that you use to keep the paddle board from floating away. 3 piece paddle board uk

    ReplyDelete