Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Launching Into Fall October 1-7, 2023

Here we go, my favorite time of year and right before I took off on vacation I was pretty busy already with god groups and great fishing.  The trips ranged from a guy's drinking trip with fishing rods to hunting down bonefish and permit.  The fishing has been solid the first week of October with the following going on:

Out of The Ocean Reef Club my guys were here to drink and maybe fish and in the process they caught plenty of snappers and jacks and lost three bonefish along the way.  The following day Barry caught his first bonefish in a long time and had tons of shots at early morning permit. My afternoon trip the same day was with Arman and his two friends and they loaded up on fish dinner with school master snappers and yellow jacks.   Wrapping up my week before I went on vacation I was with Jeff and his two boys and although they didn't land any snook, they did hook tarpon and then got worn out catching jacks and a number of different species.  It was a good week!


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment