Monday, January 1, 2024

December 1-15, 2023 Report

The first two weeks of December were pretty tough with almost daily 20 to 30 mile an hour winds, overcast skies and plenty of rain. In one stretch towards the end of the first half of December we got rain for almost 6 days in a row. However, in between the tough weather I was able to get out with some clients and it was actually better than you would have thought. Most of my trips in the first half of December were pretty cool trips just catching whatever would bite and it usually worked out with a variety of snappers and jacks and a few missed opportunities with snook and tarpon. I did have one trip with regular client Ted on fly and spin and it was a brutal eight hours of silence out in Biscayne Bay. I can't wait for this weather to revert back to the typical nice weather we get in December!






Capt.  Mo Estevez 

786-853-1409
www.MiamiBonefishing.com

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment