Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 21, 2014

One of the great thrills I get is when someone experiences fishing with me after many years of not having participated in this great activity. Such was the case today when Gus, his wife Michelle and daughter Monica from Tennessee climbed aboard. Michelle was born and raised in Miami and then moved away and hadn't been fishing in over 20 years. From the onset this great family was a blast to have aboard and Michelle was generous enough to share her memories of fishing with her father as a little girl. When focused on snapper fishing and it was good today. Gus and the gang took home a bag full of fish and it was great watching Michelle have a blast catching most of the fish, sorry Gus! I look forward to fishing with them again and I can only hope that I do a good enough job as a father to one day have my daughter enjoy similar memories that Michelle relived today!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment