Thursday, May 2, 2019

April 29, 2019 Report (Bonefish Video)

I love my job. After a day off I was refreshed and ready to go to work. Three guys on board today that were a riot and great to be with, Craig, Keith and Gayle. Our morning started off with some fly fishing but the guys are used to fishing streams for trout and didn't quite get the distance we need for bonefish, tarpon and permit on fly so we switched off to spin. That was the ticket. We fished one flat and scored two bonefish plus a few sharks and the intrusive mojara. Keith had driven all the way from Titusville, FL just for this and got his first bonefish ever. Congrats Keith! On a similar note, the bonefishing has been getting better with each of the last few years and this year has been very good on the days I've been booked for bonefishing. This is a great sign!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment