Wednesday, May 15, 2019

May 9, 2019 Report

After a day off, I was back on the water with Bubba and he had Lee and John along. Bubba wanted a repeat of the last trip so we did, we did! I had 10 dozen shrimp this time and we went through almost all of them in about and hour and a half as the guys caught: Grouper Hog fish snapper trigger fish blue runners porgies Then we hit the flats where both John and Lee caught stingrays, we were targeting sharks. As I pulled the baits out to head back I saw a shark come in out of the corner of my eye, tossed a bait and he ate. Bubba was on and after a nice fight we got his shark in the 4th quarter at the end of regulation on a hail Mary. Way to go Bubba!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment