Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 26, 2019 Report

David was on board today with his friend Joe. David had a few snook hits on top water and Joe got a nice couple of jacks on topwater as well. Then, we loaded up on bait and hit a shallow ship wreck. That's all we needed to do. Live chumming got the wreck on fire and the guys caught a ton of fish, almost fish on every cast including mutton snapper, yellow tail snapper, mangrove snapper, yellow jacks and more. After a while of this and watching yellow jacks and mutton snappers bust the surface chasing our live chum and changing the color of the water, David handed me the rod and told me to catch a fish. Well, I hooked a live bait, made a long cats and booom, I was on on! A nice mutton later I handed the rod back to David and said thank you. LOL What a great day!
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment