Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 28, 2019 Report

I get to fish with great people from all over the world and today was one of those days as John and his 11 year old son Esten from Australia booked me for a half day in the morning. Fishing our of Key Biscayne today I had to buy bait instead of catching it on my own and of course, they never did give me enough but we do with what we have. Live pilchards and live shrimp occupied the livewell but their days were numbered. I tried a good pilchard spot to load up on more bait on the way down to the spot of the morning but nada so we left. Setting up and getting a few liveies in the water as chum, it turned on as Esten caught smaller fish on shrimp and John tore it up on larger fish on live pilchards. We had a great morning with groupers, big mangrove snappers, mutton snappers, yellow tail snappers, trigger fish, yellow jacks and a few blue runners to boot. Once we ran out of bait we hit the flats for sharks and hooked 5 big lemons within the first 30 minutes before heading back in. What a morning! I love fall and it will only get better from here!
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment