Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My Oh My, She's spoiled now! November 24, 2020

Ken loves to fish and we've been fishing for years together.  The last time he brought his 6 year old little girl Gianna and she was back, 2 years later, much bigger and ready to fish.  Ken really wanted her to catch her first bonefish and with 20 MPH winds it would be a challenge.  Other than the visibility being perfect, just about all the other variables were not to my liking but I had a mission before me.  Working hard and putting in the time, Gianna behaved really well and not long into the trip she was on her first bonefish, a 9lber!  Wow, what a way to get started!  Some time later another bonefish is one and this one is about 5 lbs.  Then a third one, this one giving us a long blistering run.  Several really long runs later we had about an 11lb bonefish in the boat.  Wow, what a way to get Gianna her first bonefish, and second and third!  Congrats girl, you rock! 







Capt. Mo Estevez

www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment