Saturday, December 5, 2020

He's Hooked Now! November 27, 2020

 This was Zach's first fishing trip and Bob had told me the bar was set low since Zach just needed to catch one fish.  Well, I think I can handle that.  As we set off I looked for bait in a few places but they were MIA so off we went with plenty of live shrimp.  Bob has fished me with me before several times and this time we were not going to chase bonefish and tarpon like before.  So, I got to a spot that was perfect for what we wanted to do and Zach lit it up landing a snapper on his first cast and he was rolling after that.  He kept track of the count and he said he was up to 25 not including losing a number of really nice fish.  Well, mission accomplished, Zach is hooked and it's time to burn off the Thanksgiving delights from last night.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBoneFishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFIshing


No comments:

Post a Comment