Saturday, July 31, 2021

Really???? July 30, 2021

 Back from vacation and no time to rest as I got in last night and here I was early morning with Jack and Tony.  They wanted to try bonefishing and them change it up but there were constant storms sitting right over the other areas I wanted to take them to so we focused on bonefish.  Ha, this worked out, kind of.  Idling out of the channel it was calm and I see tails right next to the channel.  What?!  I rigged a shrimp, made a cast and Jack was on!  But the fish spit the hook.  The rest of the morning we found a bunch of fish and managed to get 4 more bites but the boys were off their game and missed the bites.  Oh, what could have been! 


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment