Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This kid can outfish you July 5, 2021

 I know things happen for a reason and that was the theme today as this trip almost didn't happen due to tropical storm Elsa.  Valentyn had booked me about a week ago and wanted his 12 year old son Ivan to catch a big fish but there is hurricane Elsa that was supposed to make a mess of things on Monday so we cancelled.  Then Monday morning I wake up and the day is nice.  What?!  I called Valentyn and we were back on.  The first spot was awesome with plenty of fun lady fish eating everything in sight but the highlight was Ivan catching a big permit on his own!  I marked them on my Raymarine, baited Ivan up and told him what to do and then the hook up!  After a long tough fight and some coaching, Ivan had his big permit in the boat.  Wow!  We then fished a different spot for sharks and we quickly went 2 for 3 before having to race back to the marina out running the first Elsa related cell.  Today was awesome! 




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment