Monday, September 26, 2022

Three trips, two days September 9-10, 2022

What a blast!  A group of guys were down for business meetings and some have been friends since middle school and they all wanted to fish.  The morning trip was two boats, me and a buddy of mine and the race was on to see who would catch more fish, size didn't matter (geeze, I wish that were true in so many of my experiences.  Err, but I digress! :).  Both boats stayed close to each other and the trash talking was fast and furious with us falling way behind fishing at my buddy's spot.  This was enough, we took off and fished one of my spots where my guys tore it up on snappers and jacks and the total tally was 42 fish on my boat.  The guys on the other boat largely refused to give a final number.  Hmmmmm.  LOL  

The afternoon trip on the same day was OK but a bit tough with a strong south wind kicking up but we caught some fish.  At the end I tried to chum up some bonefish just to have a 37' center console anchor 30' from us.  Urgh! 

Saturday was the last trip of the group and it was on fire with the guys catching tons of mangrove snappers and jacks plus a big barracuda.  Very cool people, very cool trips and what a way to get the weekend started.  




  



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment