Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Insanity Continues November 3, 2022

OK, here we go again!  I had a double today, both trips with great long time clients and as I always mention, I have to be ready to change it up at a moments notice.  Staying flexible throughout a trip or throughout the course of the day is important with today being one of those days.  

My morning trip was with brothers Kevin and David.  I started off killing two birds with one stone, fishing for snook while looking for bait, neither of which were around.  Off to bonefish like Kevin wanted.  We started with bait and Kevin quickly got 6 to the boat using shrimp while David landed two.  Then Kevin switched to fly and missed the first two fish but eventually things worked out and he landed two on fly.  Wow, that was a solid end to a half day morning trip.  




My afternoon trip was with Kivi and Charlie and they wanted mutton snappers and other species to eat.  With this fishing live pilchards is of paramount importance so I crossed the bay and located some pilchards.  I netted a bunch but not enough to properly live chum since they were in scattered quick moving schools.  We made the best of it and in the end Charlie landed a 10 yellow jack, we missed two big mutton bites and landed a couple of smaller fish.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment