Wednesday, January 4, 2023

It's finally back on track!!!! January 3, 2023

Fishing was on fire until the big cold front we had on 12/24 and ever since it's been relatively slow.  Oh but today!  Today was different, with seemingly identical conditions to yesterday and the day before it finally popped and the fish were everywhere!  Ira and his son in law David booked me for bonefishing and I have to tell you, I was holding my breath, especially after there was no activity for the first hour.  Ira let me know his freshwater guide a few miles north of us told him just the day before they were struggling to catch fish as well.  Hmmm.  Well, after a while Ira's rod doubles over and he is on to the first bonefish of the day, a solid 8lb fish.  Later David landed his fish at about 9 lbs and then three more come to the boat for a total of 6 fish hooked and 5 landed.  Wow, that felt great.  They're back!!!!





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment