Thursday, July 13, 2023

Double in the heat! July 3, 2023

I had two trips today, rare for this time of year, and both trips went well.  In the morning I fished with Matt and his wife Danielle and you couldn't meet nice people.  Since they got to the marina about 30 minutes late we decided to fish for bonefish south of us and avoid a long time consuming run to the ocean side of the bay.  The fishing started slow but eventually Matt got his first bonefish and Danielle hooked two, losing both and we missed a couple of more takes.  


In the afternoon Arman jumped aboard with two buddies, Josh and Josh.  We basically ran around trying to catch dinner but the water temps were at 90 degrees and all the larger fish were MIA.  However, Josh did get his first bonefish and that is always awesome.  When I got home my family tells me the heat index was 114 degrees, the hottest day of the year so far.  Hmm, it didn't seem that hot out on the water. 



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment