Saturday, July 1, 2023

They got spoiled! June 23, 2023

I got a last minute call from Bobby and he wanted to go fishing with his wife Rachael while down here on vacation and since that was my only open day, I was open and we decided to head out.  I gave them the two best options for fun fish, sharks or bonefish as the snappers run small in the summer.  Bobby decided to bonefish and so we were off.  It wasn't epic and we had to work but Rachael scored first with her first bonefish.  There was quite a lull of slow fishing and fish not swimming much but eventually Bobby hooked up but ended up losing the fish moments later.  A bit later he hooked up again and landed his first bonefish.  Yes!  Right before the trip was over he got another take but the hook never did set properly.  Well, I can't complain as they both caught their bonefish! 





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment