Sunday, November 26, 2023

Week report November 8-11, 2023

I've been so swamped with charters that's it's been hard to update my reports page one trip at a time so I'll update for the week instead. 

The week of November 8-11 we focused mostly on bonefish and permit and it worked out most of the time for bonefish but the permit were inconsistent early mornings.  

on November 8th I had Charles and his wife fly fishing for bonefish for a 3/4 day and he was able to get his first bonefish and then a few more with 4 in total on fly. 


 On the 10th I had Scott and his son for a 6 hour trip and we had some shots, plenty actually at permit and then switched off to bonefish where the guys caught six in a few hours.  It was actually really good and the guys had a blast. 



On the 11th I had Andrew and today was a tough day with us just getting one bonefish and a small one at that.  Heck, I'll take a bonefish any day but compared to how the fishing has been today was a slow day.  I did notice this week as we got closer to the full moon the fish were getting smaller as the larger sexually mature fish were getting ready to go offshore and spawn.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment