Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 11, 2016 Report

Chris is a local Angler born and raised in Miami and always brings his granddaughters aboard whenever they are in town. Today his granddaughter Blue and her friend Gaby joined us and we had a great time as always. Blue had the hot hand right behind Chris but Gabby struggled missing quite a few bites. Finally while they decided to eat lunch I grabbed the rod and started working a lure for Gaby and she quickly landed 3 trout which made my day! I seldom have had to work so hard for a fish but I was glad that Gaby was able to get a few fish under her belt. What a relief! These are great people and always a pleasure to fish with.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment