Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 22, 2016 Report (Tarpon Video!)

This was the trip that almost didn't happen. With yesterday's slow fishing, tough conditions and forecast for similar conditions I told Kerry today would not be a good day. However, he was much more optimistic than I was and decided to give it a try. I am so glad he did! Fly fishing, Kerry landed number of trout, Lady Fish, Blue Fish and hooked and fought 100 pound tarpon for about 10 minutes until the fish spit the fly on the second jump. We ended the trip locating another big group of Tarpon but they had no intentions on eating this time around. As I told him during the trip I'm so glad he decided to go through with it because today was definitely a solid day!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment