Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 26, 2016 Report

This trip will hold a very special place in my heart for years to come. Andy and Andy jr. fished with me last year and this year we were able to fish again. Andy jr is now 9 years old and had a shell in his pocket all trip long asking me for a piece of fishing line which I told him I would give him when we got back to the marina. In the meantime, the tarpon bite was slow but they aught a number snappers and jacks and we ended the day targeting and hooking a big spinner shark over 100lbs that jumped and spun 3 times before breaking off. But on to more important things. When I pulled up the anchor little Andy asked me again for fishing line and I cut him a piece. He then hands me the shell and asks me to make a necklace because he picked the shell for me and wanted to give me a shell necklace. My heart just melted, what an amazing little boy! I wore Andy’s shell necklace the rest of the trip and all the way home. I’ll keep that for a long time!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment