Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 14, 2016 Report

From Chicago came newlyweds John and Abby. John is an experienced fisherman but I'm Abby had only fished once before when she was 12 years old. I knew exactly what to do and where to take them and she capitalized. At our first spot of the day I I taught Abby how to cast and John gave her some additional pointers and almost immediately she was on top of her game. Eventually she caught the biggest trout of the day and was definitely beating John but that would not last long. And our last spot of the day John quickly racked up back-to-back-to-back-to-back fish and although he caught more fish than Abby, she definitely caught the biggest fish of the day. These were great people and congratulations on your marriage!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment