Friday, January 3, 2020

December 29, 2019 Report

I had a change of pace today and some better weather as I took David and Kevin down to the Everglades for a change of scenery. This is such a cool place and the guys slayed the fish catching a ton of trout, jacks and lady fish. The wind had been howling from the east for a few days so there was dirty water in most of the places I wanted to fish but it worked out and they told me they hadn't caught that many fish in years. But, as we tried to fish for redfish we got forced off the water by a storm. A few times David asked me to make a cast to see if I could catch a fish, well it was one cast, one fish for me on several occasions until he stopped asking me to cast. So funny!!!!!! By the way, he would call me names each time I caught a fish. LOL
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment