Friday, January 3, 2020

December 30, 2019 AM & PM Report

AM Tim and his wife Sandy fished with me about 5 years ago and had a great time. Today it was 6 of them so I had tow other boats take out the other two couples. Well, it was one stop fishing for us. I fished some structure that had been producing and fished there the entire trip catching hard fighting jacks as Sandy had to take a break or two to rest from the sore arms. Great people and great times with them!
PM My afternoon trip was with Dave and his son Charlie. They wanted either tarpon or just to catch anything and with it being too windy to tarpon fish we fished for anything. The jacks had largely disappeared from my morning trip but we did catch a couple. I decided to make a move and the guys were Ok fishing in the rain so we hit the flats and Charlie got a nice lemon shark. Cool! Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment