Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March 16, 2020 Report

I continue to hold my breath with the corona virus as the country stops traveling and most of my business is traveling clients. But, thank God I've stayed really busy for now, waiting for the bottom to fall and work to come to a stop as tourism stops in Miami. Well, that tomorrow. I'll focus on today with Karla and 13 year old Kory who had never been salt water fishing. Man what a nice trip as Kory is now hooked on slat water fishing courtesy of some hot action and about a half dozen new species under his belt. Kory and Karla caught mangrove snapper, look downs, jacks, yellow tail snapper, lost three black tip sharks and more. It was great and they smoked through 7 dozen baits before we knew it!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment