Friday, December 31, 2021

Max the fishing machine December 29, 2021

Richie is a boater while his 14 year old son is a hard core fisherman from AL (spoiled in the college football world!) so this trip was for Max and Max wanted bonefish.  I took them to a flat that has been producing and we got to work.  It started ugly with Max going 0 for 2 before Richie got his first bonefish.  Oh, oh.  After me feeling some stress because I really want Max to land one, losing one 2 feet from the boat doesn't count, I see Max set up and the reel sing.  Yes, wait, no yes, let's wait until he lands it.  Max did a great job fighting his fish and listening to me suggestions and then the silver bullet we all love slipped into the landing net.  YES!  Wanting to try something different I took them to a spot where they caught 5lb jacks on every cast and the bass fisherman in Max came out with the hook sets.  Congrats Max! 



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment