Saturday, August 6, 2022

Girl Rocks permit!!! July 8, 2022

Today I had two trips, my morning trip being with local Key Biscayne resident Jose. Jose 
just wanted to spend a half day on the water and hopefully catch some fish and he sure 
did catching some red grouper, snappers, jacks, blue runners, mojaras and a few more 
species before we headed back in for my afternoon trip.

On a mother-daughter vacation Karen decided to book me and get her 10 year old daughter Amelia on some fish. I took them to the same spot I had just fished with Jose on my morning trip and the spot continued to produce perfectly sized fish and action for Amelia. She caught about six different species but the highlight was her catching what I had a funny feeling was lurking around, small permit. The schools move through in the summertime and Amelia was able to hook one and landed it on her own. She is now the envy of most guys that fish the flats. Congrats girl!




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment