Monday, August 29, 2022

This is getting ridiculous! August 21, 2022

Okay, let me preface my next comment by saying I am NOT complaining.  Ok, with that out of the way, this summer has been stupid ridiculous with respect to how awesome bonefishing has been with today being a prime example.  I had regular client Kivi on board with his friend Paul who has never fished before and we talked about trying to bonefish for a while.  Once again the conditions were breezy for being summer but I've been working around that just fine.  I took the guys to the first spot that proved to be dead so we moved to spot #2.  Not long after I hear Paul's reel sing and the rod is bent, I have no doubt what it is.  A nice fight, some coaching and help from Kivi and I and Paul had his first bonefish on his first fishing trip ever.  What??!!  Yes, it's been that good.  A bit later Kivi got his first bonefish and now I can sleep at night.  We wrapped up the trip catching snappers and fun yellow jacks rounding out a nice Sunday morning.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment