Tuesday, April 25, 2023

The Two Extremes Again April 15-17, 2023

As I always point out, I have to be ready for the two extremes in my line of work and the last two days were a good example.  Saturday I fished with Syd and his two grandkids Charlie and Alan, 9 and 11 years old.  The goal was to get them on lots of fish and they caught a bunch of snappers, some jacks, mojaras and a few more.  They were great kids and Syd was a pleasure.  Based on the incredible boat traffic and the boat ramp filling up fast even before 7am I decided to take Sunday off.  

Come Monday I was back to work with Joe and his friend in order to do some bonefishing.  We had great conditions and the guys were great to fish with.  Thankfully the fishing has dramatically improved and I was almost all alone out in Biscayne Bay after a super busy weekend.  Well, the guys took full advantage of the conditions and the cooperative bonefish and they ended up landing about a half dozen bones including Joe's biggest bonefish to date.  Nice!  




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment