Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 19, 2015 Report

Dianna and her husband Dennis jumped aboard this morning to soak in the gorgeous Miami weather and experience Biscayne Bay. We started with a run south to the flats and target sharks but something was off. My regular shark flats had little to no current, weird! I finally found good current on a flat and set up. Within minutes the sharks rolled in 2 at a time. I told you something was off. The sharks would come into our slick, sniff around, look at our baits and move off without eating. HUH? Two subtle bites with no hook ups is all we managed in spite of our best efforts. I would cast baits in front of them, the bait would flutter in front of them and they would turn away. Can someone remind them they are SHARKS?! We finished the day catching sea trout on artificial lures in the shadows of the Miami skyline. Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment