Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December 27, 2017 AM & PM Report

AM Report I'm starting to get concerned here with David's boat. We fished on his boat today and the fishing was absolutely dead as Joe and his crew experienced. I'll give you more insight into why I'm concerned in my report below. PM Report My afternoon trip was with brothers Daniel, Mushy and Benji. Incidentally, they are the nephews of David's friend Warren who had caught some nice tarpon with us last year at this time. In any event the fishing was red hot with the boys having their hands full with bend rods right from the get go. And this is why I'm concerned with David's boat. Maybe someone put a hex on it? Maybe it's fish mojo has run out? I don't know but today proved to me one very comforting truth, "It's not me, it's you"!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment