Friday, January 26, 2018

January 25, 2018 Report ( Crazy video finale! )

Well, yesterday we had a nice day on the water weather wise, today not so much. We had steady 30 MPH winds and gusting higher as Jason and Robert jumped into the skiff and we idled out of the marina. I took them to a permit spot protected from the wind but no one was home. There was only one other spot I could take them to and it paid off. Here the guys caught some nice jacks on lures and then a massive 8 foot bull shark that took the guys an hour and 50 minutes to land. Watch the video for the craziness and a surprise ending. Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

1 comment:

  1. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. I want you to visit https://nexter.org/category/video here for more videos. Thank you very much for your post once more.

    ReplyDelete