Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December 31, 2017 Report (Permit video)

AM Report The streak is over and just in time too! I can breathe a sigh of relief and have new hope for 2018! My morning trip with David and his friend Stephen was full of obstacles and time constraints, suffice it to say that out of a 4 hour trip we fished about 45 minutes. However, we got it done. At the only spot we could fish given our time constraints I had a feeling there were some permit around so we pulled in to the spot, dropped a crab, put the rod in the holder and immediately the rod doubled over. Stephen grabbed the rod and 15 minutes later he had a slob permit to the boat, his first and the best way to close out 2017. Way to go Stephen! PM Report After finishing up my morning trip and enjoying the glory of catching a permit (My favorite fish) I picked up Jose and his kids 7 year old Fernando and 4 year old Camila. These are the cutest kids and Jose is a great dad! We had so much fun and laughed so hard as Fernando was struggling to catch fish (refusing any help) while Camila was tearing it up with dad and offering to help Fernando. What a way to end 2017, great fish and great people. I love my clients and my job! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment