Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December 29, 2017 AM & PM Report (Tarpon Video)

AM Report Bob and his son were my morning trip and they were great! We ran the beach for tarpon since we finally had some good conditions and hooked four tarpon losing all of them. What a bummer! There are a lot of tarpon off the beach and the fish have been very cooperative. We ran back inshore for the balance of the trip where they got a big bull shark after a tough 40 minute fight. These guys were great and I love watching dads spend time with their kids. PM Report Here we go, jumping on David's boat again for my afternoon trip and I was holding my breath. He wanted to target sharks for his guests and we did. Thankfully the sharks were thick and we hooked 5 in short order. Although we lost all 5, it's hopefully the start of lifting the dark cloud that has lingered over his boat. Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment