Saturday, October 19, 2019

October 13, 2019 Report

I'll be honest, after the wind yesterday I was a bit concerned but I've been fishing with Nathan and his boys Elijah and Reed for a few years now and took a chance. I was glad I did, and glad I ignored the notoriously inaccurate forecast, because we had great conditions and the wind had died down significantly. So, we did what I've been doing on almost all my trips lately, load up on bait (pilchards) and head to the hard bottom that has been on fire. And, it was on from the moment we got there with all three guys hooking up almost instantly on a number of different species such as grouper, big mutton snappers, yellow jacks, big mangrove snappers and more. The action was non-stop and an absolute blast! The trip ended on the flats for sharks but they were MIA.
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment