Saturday, October 26, 2019

October 25, 2019 Report (Tarpon Video)

After I booked he trip with Ariane from TX yesterday I looked at the forecast and it was grim with 25 plus MPH winds in the forecast, and the goal was fly fishing. Well, I woke up at 5AM to get ready and go to work and the wind was even worst. I took a deep breath, fought the temptation to cancel and headed out. Ariane is as sweet as they get and we idled to the first spot of the day hiding from the wind and surrounded by tarpon. We missed two bites on fly and managed to hook a few other fish on lures but they came off. I decided to make a move and fish another spot away from the wind where Ariane hooked and lost a big grouper and then it happened, she hooked a tarpon! After a 40 minute fight she got her fish and the day was a success, although it was blowing about 30MPH at this point. I was so proud of her, she fought that stubborn fish like a pro and got her big tarpon. Congrats girl!
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment