Saturday, October 19, 2019

October 19, 2019 Report

I love fishing with long time clients and after a brief conversation catching up it seems we pick up where we left off on the last trip, even if it was years ago. Andrew and his dad have been fishing with me for some years now and today I had a three boat trip with Andrew for his bachelor party. I repeated the common theme the last couple of months, cast netting tons of live bait and then heading to a spot I've been fishing that has been great. After setting up, Andrew and his two friends Chris and Tim made a cast and it was on! Andrew scored first with a really nice mutton on a soft plastic and Chris and Tim weren't far behind using live bait. The fishing once again was ON and they took home plenty of fish to feed all 9 of the guys that were in the other two boats. After getting their fill of hot action Andrew wanted to try for tarpon and we found some, with lock jaw. Geeze, tarpon will drive you crazy!
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment