Tuesday, October 8, 2019

October 6, 2019 Report

What a difference in the wind today with Max and Freddy. It was blowing about 20 MPH and it was nasty. Freddy had asked me if it was fishable and I said yes but we met up at a different marina that offered some cover from the wind. I couldn't catch bait today so I bought plenty and looked for tarpon that were MIA. Not wanting to disappoint the guys I decided to make a long run south and brave the wind and chop knowing it would be worth it, and it was! Once we got set up I threw a few live baits out as chum and they got exploded on almost instantly. And the story went as all the other recent reports you've read from me. They caught the heck out of fish including two big muttons, grouper, yellow jacks, huge rainbow runners, and more! When the dust settled we made the long ride home. However, once I got back to the ramp my trim motor quit so I had to prop up the motor for the ride home with a coconut. How about that! LOL
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment