Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May 12, 2020 Report

I fished with David last year and he was back in town and he just had to go fishing again. However, I got a text from him at 11:30am asking to fish at 1pm so I had to HURRY! I was out of the house in 15 minutes and met him at 1pm. He had asked to go shark fishing so we did. Getting to the flats it took maybe 10 minutes to hook up and he was on more often than not including catching two different species of shark and a nice barracuda. After releasing one of the sharks he dropped his phone in the water, which was about 2 feet deep and had do jump in to get it. I've never seen someone move that fast! We had a blast and can't wait to fish with David again.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment