Thursday, August 12, 2021

Finishing on a high note August 2, 2021

 I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and I was wrapping up my work week with regular local client Tom.  He wanted to fish in the Everglades for redfish so off we went.  This is a lure only fishery for me so we did just that and I set up on a spot I like early in the morning as the tide began to flood the area.  Two casts in Tom hooks a nice snook and then repeated that numerous times this morning.  At first he was skeptical of fishing lures only, especially the one I handed to him but a few fish in he admitted he was starting to become a believer.  We did see a few reds mud around the boat but they must have missed seeing our lures presented to them because we never got a bite.  At the end of the trip Tom had released about a dozen snook, lost a few more and missed a few more bites (which is normal when throwing lures in the area).  Cool, now I get to leave on vacation on a high note.  






Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment