Thursday, August 12, 2021

These kids rock August 9, 2021

 Today I had Steph and his boys George and Michael.  These guys have been fishing with me for years and they were back.  I took the boys 7 and 8 years old to a spot for them to catch snappers and they had a blast.  Then they reminded me they hadn't visited the flats before so off we went to shark fish the flats.  Well, that worked out!  Not long after setting up we had about 12 sharks behind the boat at any given time.  The process was simple, cast a bait, give it 60-90 seconds, watch them eat, fight the shark, repeat.  It was awesome and the sharks were all perfect size for the boys.  What a great day with these guys today.   




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment