Monday, August 30, 2021

Mark caught what? August 29, 2021

 Michael and Mark booked me for a half day of catching dinner but I have to admit, I was sweating it this trip.  The first three spots we fished usually produce but not today.  At the third spot Mark caught two fun sized barracudas but still no dinner.  Dang!  Once the tide turned I took them to spot number 4 where they finally scored with a bunch of snappers and jacks but the trophy was Mark hooking something that fought different and when he got it next to the boat it was a small permit!  Wow!  I've caught permit at this spot before but it was still a nice surprise.  Sure it wasn't a monster but a permit is a permit is a permit.  Nice work Mark! 



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment