Friday, August 13, 2021

Oh so close, really! August 12, 2021

The life of a fishing guide is full of surprises and challenges and the last two days have been an example of this.  Yesterday I fished with a dad and small children and today I fished with Scott looking for bonefish on fly.  Wow, what a change.  Anyway, it was windy and I miss the calm August mornings we are supposed to be enjoying.  Scott and I fished two spots for bonefish with the first one being slow.  The second one worked out as we saw fish moving through consistently and Scott had numerous shots at fish.  We saw a school of bonefish move in and he madea good cast, he got a bite, strip set and he was on, to a barracuda!  Come on!!!!  Geeze!!!!  A few more shots later and we had to call it a day so he can make it back on time.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment