Saturday, February 26, 2022

High Country Man on the flats February 22, 2022

Gregg and I were scheduled to start at 7a, but at 5:30am when I woke up I had a message from him asking to cancel because of stomach issues.  Well, we cancelled.  Then at 8am he texted me that he was better and could fish so off we went at 9am.  We decided to stay close to the marina in case he didn't feel well and made the best of it.  The best of it was focusing on bonefish and snook.  In the process Gregg caught a few jacks and then hooked a big bonefish.  After a solid run and a deep bend in the rod the fish came off.  What a heart break.  We had tough conditions with lots of windy and dirty water so this would've been a real accomplishment under the circumstances.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment