Sunday, February 13, 2022

This is what I was waiting for February 5, 2022

When I got to the marina this morning before Grant and his friend jumped aboard I launched the skiff, turned on my Raymarine and saw the water temps at 72 degrees.  Yes!  Armed with flyrods we fished one spot on our 4 hour trip and that's all we needed.  The bonefish woke up and were all over the place.  They were acting extra spooky but the guys had tons of shots and had a number of them track the fly and not eat, even after changing flies a few times.  That's how it goes sometimes but the guys had a great time and at least the fish are back.  Here are a couple of pics of bonefish waking right at us in slick clam conditions.  It was like this the whole trip! 





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment