Wednesday, February 2, 2022

This has been tough! January 24, 2022

Wow, this is incredible!  In January I am usually swamped with work and very few days off but not January 2022.  Between the surging Omicron virus and the flight cancelations due to the virus travel has come to a stand still and I was off for about two weeks, just crazy.  Well, today I was back to work with Ruven who has fished with me before.  He usually likes to throw lures only and we do well.  The same today but the start was slow as I took him to a few different places that have worked for me recently.  At one spot there were a bunch of snook but with lower than normal water temps they were not willing to play as they focused on warming up.  Towards the end of the trip we decided to use the live shrimp I had in the live well and things got good with non stop action on mahogany snapper, yellow jacks and more.  





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment