Monday, May 30, 2022

First time fishing salt May 27, 2022

I don't know what to say.  Some guys are just spoiled that way and well Joe is one of those guys.  I had Nolan, Luke and Joe on board and they wanted to fish for bonefish and permit with a steady 15 plus MPH wind.  Hmm, no worries I'll stick to what has been working but it took some faith.  Eventually Joe hooks up and the reel screams with a few long runs and some stubborn closer to the boat brawl.  When the dust settled I had Joe's first permit in the landing net and Jow as screaming like a mad man.  We got the pics, the release and then the admission, this was his first time fishing in salt water.  WHAT????  Time to retire dude!  Luke and Nolan missed a few fish, probably smaller bonefish before Luke landed a solid 10lb bonefish.  Dang, what a day! 

 




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment