Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Missed the photo op May 22, 2022

Rich and Lucas fished with me today on an otherwise windy day, especially for May.  I took them to the area I have been bonefishing in the last few trips and catching bonefish on every trip so we went for it.  The guys worked and eventually Rich got hsi bonefish, a small fish by our standards of about 2 pounds.  Rich declined a pic with the ominous statement of "it's alright I'll get a bigger one.".  No!  Anyway that was it for bonefish landed but we did miss a few bites, probably from smaller bonefish that are harder to hook due to their smaller mouths.  Off we went to a channel where Lucas finally scored a bunch of snappers including some for dinner and we wrapped it up on the flats with each of the guys getting nice lemon sharks.  





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment