Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Tag teaming the bones February 7, 2023

The last time Al and his little boy Bryson fished with me it was windy and cold and the fishing was tough.  Today, it was just windy but Al's friend Dan joined in on the fun.  With the wind being nasty enough to limit where we would fish I told them bonefish would be our best bet and Al told me that is what he really wanted to try and catch.  Great!  The first spot was slow and I kind of knew it since I had a gut feeling we needed to be somewhere else so not long after, we moved.  At the second spot I decided to over ride me desire to leave and we gave it extra time and my gut feeling proved correct with Dan hooking a stub bonefish that we lost next to the boat, about a 9 pounder.  Ouch!  Not long after Dan hooked up again and this time we scored a release and he got his first bonefish, about a 9 pounder again.  After not seeing fish for a while we moved to the last spot and this is where Al got three nice bonefish and Bryson helped him as well and the ten year old fought the bonefish like a pro.  Great job guys! 





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment