Wednesday, February 8, 2023

The fly keeps getting eaten February 3, 2023

I had Fax on board today and he brought his friend along, oh and his fly rod too.  He kept mixing it up between fly and spin but I have to admit, something odd happened today.  For some bizzare reason the bones today much preferred flies to shrimp.  What?  How weird was that?  I say this because Fax got his first bonefish on fly and three more to boot while his friend fishing shrimp on spin got one.  The total tally was 5 fished hooked and 4 landed, 3 on fly.  Very nice morning and I am reliving the takes Fax had on fly, they were so cool!  We wrapped up the day fishing the finger channels for dinner and the guys landed some nice fish including some nice yellow jacks.  





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment